Canby School District serves the greater Canby, Oregon area — a scenic area of 85 square miles where rural and urban environments meet and thrive. Canby is a half hour south of Portland, situated just off the I-5 freeway and along Hwy 99E in Oregon’s famous Willamette Valley. Residents and visitors alike enjoy easy year-round access to Oregon’s public beaches, Mt. Hood recreational areas, Eastern Oregon’s high desert, and a wide array of cultural opportunities in Portland, Salem and surrounding communities.
Canby is a diverse community and equity is at the center of the district’s mission: All Students. All Abilities. All Opportunities. The district serves more than 4,200 students from all backgrounds. 30% of students are Hispanic/Latino and 24% of students receive English Language Development services. 45% of all students qualify for free or reduced-price lunch.
Canby School District’s students are served by a highly dedicated and experienced staff in five K-6 schools, Carus Elementary, Eccles Elementary, Knight Elementary, Lee Elementary, and Trost Elementary, the district’s K-6 Spanish Dual Language Immersion magnet school. Ninety-One School is the district’s lone K-8 school. Baker Prairie Middle School serves about 600 students in grades 7-8, and Canby High School is home to 1,300 9-12 grade students.
The base salary will be in the range of $175,000 - $180,000 plus a comprehensive benefit package. The final salary will be determined based upon the candidate’s experience and meeting the board’s profile.
*GRRecruiting (888)319-7949 email@example.com is a firm populated by professional search associates who
average more than ten (10) years in the school executive search business.
Each search is conducted in strict adherence to the needs of our client district.
* We are very aggressive in our recruiting efforts in order to provide a pool of candidates who are successful in
current positions and a good match to the District criteria.
* We assist the School Board in the development of a suitable profile for the position by interviewing each
* As a part of the profile development, we are willing to meet with staff, students, parents and other
constituent groups to collect input. Unless otherwise requested, all such meetings will be conducted virtually
by the best means available.
* All collected data from our survey of desirable traits as well as input from meetings is promptly made
available to the School Board to guide them in identifying those characteristics most desired.
* We proceed with great caution in conducting extensive background investigations to ensure that candidates
are who they say they are. In addition to our screening/investigati...ve efforts, we also employ an outside firm
(at no additional cost) that investigates social, criminal, civil and educational degrees earned. This applies to
the top finalists only.
* We are quite pleased to announce that our history as search consultants has produced many quality
candidates of very diverse backgrounds and personal characteristics.
* We offer a guarantee that specifies the selected finalist must complete two (2) years or we will redo the
search for no fee except for expenses incurred.
* We provide a consensus building metric to assist the School Board in their decisions about most likely
* After the search, we provide support for the District and new Superintendent adding to the District’s success. This
support includes high-quality interactive experiences and the latest best practices and training to enhance
overall District communications to students, parents, and the greater community.
BACK TO TOP
The Council’s Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else NYSCOSS has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at The Council’s Career Center.