1. Masters degree with course work in curriculum and instruction
2. Hold a valid and current Pennsylvania Principal or Supervisory Certificate.
3. Experience as a building level administrator (principal, assistant principal, supervisor of curriculum & instruction) preferred.
4. Minimum of five years of successful teaching experience.
5. Experience in STEM related program development and implementation.
6. Knowledge of and flexibility in the use of computers and software programs typically used within the classroom
7. Excellent communication skills
8. Satisfactory work record & criminal/child abuse clearances (Acts 34, 114, and 151).
9. A valid and current operator's license for a motor vehicle and have access to an operable vehicle for traveling within and outside the district.
10. Such additional or alternatives to the above qualifications as the board or superintendents may determine appropriate and acceptable.
Note: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Directs, administers, and coordinates the activities of the district in support of policies, goals, and objectives related primarily to communications, legal activities conducted by the district, and government relations in support of the mission, vision, and strategic established by the superintendent and school board.