New York State Superintendent Positions, Other New York State Education Positions
Supervises: District/BOCES Technology staff, Technology intergration mentors, and Library Media Specialists
Typical Work Activities:
1. Plans, develops and coordinates the computer education program as well as administrative/clerical computer applications for the District.
2. Provides advice and assistance about the use of computer hardware and software for instruction in elementary and secondary levels.
3. Oversees student information system (e.g. Powerschool) operations in scheduling, grade reporting, and attendance
Library Media Services
1. Provides leadership in the development of exemplary Library/Media programs at each educational level.
2. Coordinates the activities, goals and objectives of the K-12 program to serve the students and staff within the schools
3. Works directly with the professional library staff.
1. Coordinates the review and evaluation of software for administrative and clerical purposes; communicates information from such evaluation to appropriate staff members.
2. Assists in the development and maintenance of the budget for all District telecommunications and computer services.
3. Coordinates the purchasing of all hardware and software for the District.
1. Assumes the role of Systems Administrator, coordinating hardware, software, implementation and maintenance.
2. Designs and maintains District web presence, internet access and email system.
1. Responsible for the accurate reporting of all data required by the SED.
2. Responsible for coordinating all District technology functions associated with BOCES.
1. Represents the District in meetings with educational and business groups dealing with information technology.
2. Represents the District in meetings involving BOCES information technology services.
For the full job description please email me and I will send it to you.
School District Administrator (SDA) or School District Leader (SDL) Certification
Internal Number: 1075 12 18
About Lewiston-Porter CSD
Lewiston-Porter Central School District is a public school that serves approximately 2062 students, Pre-K through Grade 12.
Primary Education Center - Pre-K - 2nd Grade - Students 502
Intermediate Education Center - 3rd Grade - 5th Grade - Students 392
Middle School - 6th Grade - 8th Grade - Students 469
High School - 9th Grade - 12th Grade - Students 699
BACK TO TOP
The Council’s Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else NYSCOSS Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at The Council’s Career Center.