DIRECTOR OF STUDENT SERVICES
The Cobleskill-Richmondville Central School District seeks an experienced, visionary, and enthusiastic instructional leader to join our district’s leadership team.
Full-time, 12-month, tenure track, district-level administrative assignment. Competitive salary; negotiable based on qualifications and experience. Benefits afforded as per collective bargaining agreement with Cobleskill-Richmondville Administrators Association (C-RAA).
The successful candidate is someone who:
- Is an experienced, visionary, and enthusiastic leader
- Possesses NYS certification as a School District Administrator or School District Leader (required)
- Has a minimum of five years of successful leadership experience at the school or district level (required)
- Possesses valid teaching certification and a demonstrable record of exemplary service as a classroom teacher, counselor, psychologist, or related service provider (preferred)
- Possesses strong communication, problem solving, and human relations skills
- Possesses expertise in one or more areas in the student services division
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, a list of professional references, copies of all professional certifications, and a completed employment application.
Applications will be accepted through the close of business on Wednesday, April 5, 2017. Candidates should apply on OLAS (www.olasjobs.org).
Please visit our website www.crcs.k12.ny.us for job description and additional information.
For more information, contact:
Ms. Lisa Zaba-Miller
Personnel and Benefits Coordinator
C-RCS Personnel Office
155 Washington Avenue
Cobleskill, New York 12043
The Cobleskill-Richmondville Central School District is an
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer